Details about Permission-less ITO?

Now that this proposal about permission-less ITO passed the community voting, and the forum is online.

:arrow_down: Can we discuss the details about it?

In order to avoid such loss and at the same time create more value and use cases of the $MASK token, we are proposing a $MASK deposit requirement for Permissionless ITO launching. The deposit will set a threshold to Permissionless ITO, and be the precautionary act if the launched ITO is found to be scammy later.

1 Like

How much deposit do you think is good enough to act as prevention? 1000 $MASK?

Not enough , At least 10000

最好是持有咱们币锁仓来提供最低锁仓

I also think about 1000 $Mask,not too much or too less. 1000 $mask can be burned or sent to MaskDao(my opinion)

1 Like

持仓十万个

haha

I think they should pay money for a certain amount of $MASK, it will be locked in the contract. When the ITO is over, it can be used as airdrop to the participants or a fund for something good for Mask project itself.

but I have no idea about what the amount should be :dizzy_face:

The amount shuould be a float number .Depand on how much they gonna sell,i think forty percent is minimum.e.g:Proj wanna sell their token for $10000, then $4000 mask should be locked.

对项目方来说1000太少,赞成销毁机制。

不建议申请ITO的项目方持仓锁定的形式,建议改成买入的MASK作为传播、空投、引流的费用支出,让不同的项目方用自己的宣发方式为参与MASK的ITO做宣传。这样不仅对MASK的知名度有好处,也保障了项目方本身的热度。

我提议将项目方参与ito的保证金设置一个奖池,随机抽取一个区块高度数字的尾数,平均分空投给那个尾数的参与者(无论交互是否成功),或者空投给幸运交互成功的参与者(抽取区块高度数字的尾数)和没交互成功的参与者
保证金的数额我提议分为三个档次:第一档是被委员会投票不通过的,保证金数额最高;第二档是不想通过委员会和用户投票的,保证金数额居中;第三档被委员会投票通过但用户投票不过的,保证金数额最低。数额由高到底分别是5000MASK、3000MASK和2000MASK.

1 Like